Friday, August 3, 2012

Hair and Makeup

I'm going with the Rat's Nest, not because of their name, silly, but because they're good and I trust them to know what they're doing. Plus, they were highly recommended to me.

Elana - You've been booked right after me at 8:15am. My appointment is at 7:30am. This is before the salon opens, so I think the hairdressers able to make it in at that time are limited. I could still ask if there's someone available to work at the same time as my appointment so we get ready at the same time. Just a thought.

The costs are not cheap, though. Check it out:

Bridal Hair Updo run through - $75 plus gratuity
Bridal Hair Updo, day of wedding - $75 plus gratuity
Make-up lesson - $35 plus gratuity
Brow Wax - $35 plus gratuity
Makeup - have to find out what this will cost me!

No comments:

Post a Comment